There is something magical about starting a new year. It’s as though you have a clean slate – a new beginning. Hopefully, over the holidays you were able to pull back from your crazy busy life and reconnect with family and friends, and recharge your batteries.
Now you have a fresh new incentive to eat right, exercise – to take control of your health! This motivation is good, but it isn’t enough to ensure that you enjoy vibrant health. If you’re wondering how to beat MS naturally, currently living with multiple sclerosis or an autoimmune disease, but your goal is to end disease, have loads of energy, reach your perfect body shape, and look and feel at least 10 years younger, then you need more than motivation. As a health and well-being coach, I strongly believe you need a plan and support.
How to Beat MS Naturally: Success Formula
- You must clarify your health goals and have a clear, proven action plan. Your goals will be strengthened by having a strong intention and a why. Why must you succeed?
- If you want to create meaningful change this year, you must expose the limiting beliefs that have stopped you from reaching your goals in the past. Limiting beliefs are the things we tell ourselves to justify where we’re at. They are the biggest threat to our success because they keep us stuck in old, ineffective ways of thinking.
- You must understand the factors in our modern world that have a profound effect on your health. We live in a very different time. We enjoy many conveniences but with those conveniences come unknown sources of toxins. If you aren’t aware of what is making you sick, how can you protect yourself?
- Making changes can be difficult to do by yourself. If you have a support network you will be much more successful at overcoming the challenges that you face. A family member, friend or coach can be a great support.
- Finally, you must have the commitment to continually learn through discipline and practice – to do whatever it takes to reach our health goals.
I hope this is a life-changing year for you! Make 2019 your best year ever!
If you’re living with multiple sclerosis, struggling with chronic pain, wondering how to beat MS naturally or have set a goal to take back your health, I can help you make that goal a reality. My own recovery from MS have given me the tools to treat symptoms holistically and the knowledge to take back my health and life.
The Live Disease Free Academy provides guidance and support so you can learn how to beat MS naturally and regain your health. Register for my Masterclass, How to Recover from MS Naturally on Wednesday, January 16th, 2019.
Clinically diagnosed with multiple sclerosis at the age of 28, Pam chose an alternative approach to recovery. Now decades later and still symptom free, she coaches others on how to treat the root cause of chronic disease, using a holistic approach. She can teach you how, too.
Pam is the author of Become a Wellness Champion and founder of Live Disease Free. She is a wellness expert, coach and speaker.
The Live Disease Free Academy has helped hundreds of Wellness Champions in over 15 countries take charge of their health and experience profound improvements in their life.