One of the most common symptoms of autoimmune disease is chronic pain. I have extensive experience with this topic because I have worked with hundreds of students who suffer with chronic disease and the horrible pain associated with it.
When students first find me they are often suffering with:
• headaches and/or migraines
• joint pain
• muscle aches and pains
• back pain
• sciatic pain
• pain in stomach or intestines
All these symptoms that cause great pain stem from inflammation in the body. The first step is to understand the source of the pain – what is causing the pain. Is it caused by an injury (an accident or sports injury) or is it caused by some type of health condition?
This is very important to consider because for an injury – the accident or injury would have caused tissue damage and inflammation, and in this case we want to support and promote healing.
Rest, physiotherapy, certain stretches and exercises, using heat to increase circulation, taking natural anti-inflammatory herbs such as ginger, turmeric and others, are helpful but sometimes not quite enough for a full recovery.
But for those suffering with a health condition, chronic disease, or chronic inflammation, those treatments can be quite costly and often only provide short-term relief. The best way to treat chronic pain is to manage the symptoms of pain while focusing on treating the main cause, which is chronic infections in the body.
Progressive healthcare professionals and researchers understand that inflammation present in chronic diseases is caused by infection. As infections are treated, inflammation subsides and thus pain subsides. The main types of infections that lead to chronic disease are caused by parasites, fungus and bacteria.
In the Live Disease Free Academy, we follow these five steps to treat chronic pain naturally:
1. The Live Disease Free eating plan: because we greatly reduce the food to the infections that are causing pain, many students have reported a significant reduction in pain with this eating plan.
2. Support the body: we achieve this by addressing issues like sleep, constipation, nutritional deficiencies, circulation, exercise, environmental stressors and lifestyle changes.
3. Treat the infections that cause inflammation and pain: different micro-organisms like to live in different parts of the body, and cause inflammation in those areas. They live in our joints, eyes, spinal fluid and brain, liver, gallbladder, bone marrow, and especially in the gut.
4. Build back the natural defence: rebuild the microbes in our digestive tract that protect us from disease-causing microbes.
5. Prevention: treat parasites and fungus at least once a year.
To learn more about treating chronic pain naturally, please watch my video below: